PARKRUN - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
They let you loose at precisely 08:00 every Saturday at Market Street, for free!
We all run for fun.
Please come along and join in whatever your pace! It is entirely organised by volunteers – email email@example.com to help.
- Don’t forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don’t scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a “No barcode, No result” policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won’t get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports – they normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We’ve a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- The links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read the dedicated support site.