- This event has passed.
Clarens parkrun – Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
This is our first parkrun. Bruce Fordyce will be opening the event. See ye all there!
What is Clarens parkrun?
It is a 5km run – it’s you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Market Street, Clarens, 9707. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing – it’s free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don’t forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won’t get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Clarens parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers – email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Court Yard – please come and join us!
Thanks to this week’s volunteers
- Don’t forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don’t scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a “No barcode, No result” policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won’t get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports – we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We’ve a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.