Let us help you Discover Clarens & Lesotho:
- Personalised and Group Tours in South Africa and Lesotho.
- Tours and Hikes around Clarens and Golden Gate National Park.
- Shuttle to Weddings & Events & between Clarens and Main Centres.
Tours To & Activities in Lesotho:
Afriski – day shuttle or overnight tours
Across Lesotho – Afriski – Sani Pass to Underberg (Durban) – day shuttle or overnight
Katse Dam – day or overnight tours – Pony Trekking – Maliba Lodge
Fishing – Oxbow – Semongkong – Mohale Dam
Cultural Experience – Village Tour – Traditional Food & Drink – Cultural Cave Tours
Meula Power Station & Dam – Waterfalls (frozen in Winter)
Tours & Activities Around Clarens & Eastern Free State:
Hikes Around Clarens Town – Kasi Tavern & Cultural Tours
Game Farm Drive – Morning, Midday or Sunset – optional Braai & Champagne
Golden Gate – Hikes & Scenic drives – Caves – Vulture Hide – Cultural Village
Tour to Dinosaur Footprints- Fertility Cave – Bushman Paintings – Gorge Hike
Lunch in a Cave after short walk – Horse Rides – Quad Bike rides – Mega Zipline
Tours in & around Eastern Free State – Historic & Famous places
Lions Rock Tour and other Local Animal Parks & Sanctuaries
Golf Tour – play 3 golf courses in 3 days
Witsieshoek Drakensberg Hike – Sentinel – Chain Ladder – 1 Day
Tugela Gorge – 1 Overnight – 1 Days hike
Address: Shop 3 Posthouse, 276 Main Street, Clarens, (next to the Posthouse Restaurant.)
Tel.: Office: (058) 256-1734 / (083) 613-1079
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For bookings call Maureen: (082) 921-3894 or email email@example.com
Refund Policy: Where your personal circumstances change we are happy to refund all you have paid provided you notify us 7 days before the date of the tour. If notice is given within 7 days of the tour date, we will refund 50% of the tour value, unless we can fill your booked seats, in which case we will refund you all your money. You may also move your tour to another date in the same season, provided there is space for you on the tour bus. NOTE: A 10% administration fee will be applied to all refunds.
Travel into Lesotho in the winter is particularly unpredictable. We rely on daily road reports from various sources in Lesotho and we plan the trip accordingly. Sometimes the decision not to go is beyond our control. In this case:
– MT agrees to refund you all your money if we have to cancel the trip before leaving Clarens.
– If the trip is turned back before crossing the border MT & MA will refund 50% of your payment.
– If the trip crosses the border and enters Lesotho but does not reach Afriski or any other destination then no refund will be payable.
– MT will happily hold your money paid over to another date within that year and trip that suites you, provided there is space available.